Monday, August 3, 2009

A Special Visitor to Our Class

We have had an exciting start to term 3. This week we had 3 special visitors to our school all the way from Wisconsin in America. We were lucky to have Mrs Oulahan in our class for the week. She was learning lots of things about what teaching was like in New Zealand.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

Aidan, Herbert, Georgia and Hannah interviewed her. She shared some interesting information about her school with us. There were some things that were the same and many things that were different. Listen to what she had to say…..


Thanks for visiting us Mrs Oulahan! We enjoyed having you in our class!

3 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with your interview. We can learn such a lot by talking to people from other countries and thinking about our differences. You asked some very good questions. I know that Mrs Oulahan really loved being in your class because she told me this. Thank you for hosting her so well Room 14. From Mrs Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Room 14,
    I was very happy to see your video today! I am going to show my principal, and other teachers at my school what good interviewers you all were!
    I was so happy to be in your classroom! I miss you all. I put a picture of Room 14 on my desk at school so I can remember you all, as my new school year begins! Make sure you keep working hard! I LOVE your bridge photos and definitions!
    Kind regards to all,
    Mrs. Oulahan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked having Mrs Oulahan in Room 14.

    ReplyDelete