Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Look at Our Sand Saucers!

We made these wonderful creations on our Special Persons' Day. Some of the children have typed a description of their sand saucer. Keep watching this post as more children type their descriptions in.





My Sand Saucer has a long stick with a leaf poked on it. There are 4 pink tulips on the edges. I have pink petals sprinkled around everywhere. If you look closely, you can see a little ladybird in the shade of the tree. There are some daisy petals in the tulips. There are beads lying everywhere. Typed by Abbie











My sand saucer has bright colours. It has 4 figurines it also has big pink flowers. My sand saucer has a light pink butterfly. I really like my sand saucer. Typed by Sophie K.


Mr sand saucer has a big flower in the middle. I have made a pattern with leaves and flowers. The stones and shells make it look interesting. By Louie.




My sand saucer has dark colours. There are two daisies (one is hiding). It has a pattern of rough stones. There is a crystal that is real not fake. Can you spot the lego man? Typed by Simon.


My sand saucer has a Calla lilly in it. I put some leaves in the lilly to make it look like some surfboards had gone into it. I also put flower petals in it to make it look like hot water.
By Kaden.


My sand saucer looks really cool. I have put lots of dinosaurs on it. I looks like a land of dinosaurs!
By Matthew.





My sand saucer has large, pink flower petals. They are layered. I used coloured sticks to make an x.
Typed by Hamy.








My sand saucer has a big daisy in the middle.


My sand saucer has lots of flowers and leaves and it is colourful. In the middle I have got a Lego man and a bumble bee car that shoots out water. It looks awesome. By Jack.





I borrowed some flowers from Hannah. A lot of people were borrowing my beads.
By Yievy.


In my sand saucer, I have daisies, bright flowers and plastic animals.  It is bright and colourful.                                
Typed by Akaylea.

 My Sand Saucer has lots of mini petals from roses, lillie's and tulip's. There is a little, pink butterfly in the middle. One of Sophie's curly shell is next to a lilly petal. Can you see a blue bead from Yievy hidden behind a white tulip? Typed by Bethany.








My saucer  has white  flowers and some shells.


2 comments:

  1. What a feast for my eyes! We surely feel the breeze of spring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so colourful sand saucers! I really like Sophie K's, Bethany's, Zavier's and Hannah's. They are all very flowery. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete