Sunday, May 10, 2009

Term 2 week 2

This week in theme time we explored some of the properties of ice. We put ice in a bowl and observed it. We felt it and added food colouring to it. We then took it outside and watched it melt…it was so fun.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing
We then filled up a glove and a balloon with water and we put it in the freezer. You can see from our faces that we were so excited. We can’t wait to see how the ice looks!!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.



HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
To all those wonderful mothers out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made cards using “Wordle”. We thought of words to describe our mothers and created a couple of exciting layouts….
Click on the image below to enlarge it


8 comments:

  1. Mrs Rennie-YoungerMay 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM

    Hi Room 14

    I enjoyed reading your blog and finding out what you have been doing in room 14 - its a great way to keep an eye on you all!!

    Using wordle to make cards for mothers day was a great idea - I must remember to do that next time I need to make a card.

    Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read your next blog entry.

    Mrs Rennie-Younger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed making mother's day card for my mum. I gave a surprise to my mum on the mothers day morning by giving her the card!

    I enjoyed making the water definition too.

    by
    Aarushi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool I love your cards
    they look soooooooooooo
    cool. I can't wait till
    I use wordle in my class!!!

    From MICHELLE Rm 11
    (George's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fascinating using Wordle when we made the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Room14

    Seems like you all had great fun making cards with Wordle...it's a great idea.

    I saw your fish drawings the other day and can't wait to see the finished art work.

    Kirti (Aarushi's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked all of our Mother's Day cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved my Wordle Mother's Day card - I thought it was very special. What a great idea and a nice surprise!
    Well done room 14!!
    from Aidan's mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed making a Mother's day card. Thanks for guiding us.
    My mum Emie and dad Raymond said they like my card and my dad wished he could have two of them.

    ReplyDelete