Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paper Plane Fun!!!

An exciting experience was created to motivate children for writing...
Watch this movie and look at the fun we all had.


Enjoy the cinquain poems we wrote after we made and flew paper planes. It was a fun experience shared by the whole class. We thought of some exciting words we could use in our poems. Listen to the adjectives and similes we brainstormed together as a class.
Eden, Matthew and Bea read their cinquain poems.


Tahnee, Rio and Chalmers share their poems

5 comments:

  1. Mrs Rennie-YoungerJune 13, 2010 at 6:20 PM

    Hi room 15
    I enjoyed watching your video of you all flying your paper planes - you obviously had a lot of fun.

    Your poems were very descriptive - what a clever idea to compare the flying of the plane to a bird, raindrop and snake.

    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found some adjectives in your poems.You are all speaking clearly and good at puting adjectives in your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper planes Room 14. They were cool. Mrs Narans plane was funny. Jun-kis plane went fast like a jet. Chantelle helped me to make my paper plane. My plane went flip flop. I was very excited to fly my paper plane. I liked the video. We did a great job making our paper planes. I wonder whos plane went fast for the girls? I liked making the paper planes even though my plane didnt fly well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bea I Like Your Teddy Bear because it is Pertty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a lot of fun with your paper planes.
    Cool poems too.

    ReplyDelete