Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Safety When We Are Using The Internet


This week we have been learning about how to be safe when we are using the internet.
We listened to stories about Hector and his friends learning to be safe. They learned why they should not give their full name, address and phone number when using the internet and to strangers that they don’t know. We also learnt that if we see something unsuitable for children on the internet, we should go and tell an adult straight away!
Parents please listen to these stories with your child and discuss the safety messages.

Click on the picture below to listen to the first story...

In the next story, Hector and his friends go to a carnival and learn why they should not give strangers information about themselves. Click on the picture to start the movie.

10 comments:

  1. I like the movie about safety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learnt that you should never give out your personal details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learnt to not give our phone number and address to strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay away from strangers that you don't know and do not talk to strangers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learnt that you should not give your Address and phone number on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now know why I should not give my personal details to strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learnt that you never give out your personal details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do not give your phone number to anyone unless your parents permit you to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learnt not to give out your personal details and there's
    nothing as a good
    secret.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always ask your parents if you can use the Internet on the computer.

    ReplyDelete