Saturday, November 7, 2009

We Are Learning To Share Our Feelings


We have been learning to talk about how we feel in different situations. It is important for us to tell an adult or a friend we can trust when we are feeling sad, scared, angry, worried or confused. When we share our feelings, they can help us. Listen to the movies we have made that show how we feel in different situations. The children drew their own pictures on a computer programme called KidPix

This movie about ‘feelings’ was made by: Angela, Herbert, Max, Aidan, Jessica, Cindy and Rodney.


Here is Hannah, George, Tre and Liam’s movie.


Introducing Jaz, Ethan, Nathan and Georgia’s movie about how they feel..


and finally, this is Luke, Aarushi, Jerome and Casey’s movie..


It is important to know how our friends are feeling too because we may be able to help them too!
Click here to play this fun activity.

5 comments:

  1. I really like Room14's faces. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Room 14
    I've got to say that I really like your faces and all the reasons that make you happy. Keep up the awesome work and I'll keep checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learnt to share what I am feeling with my parents.

    ReplyDelete