Sunday, November 8, 2009

Places That Make Us Feel Safe and Unsafe


We have been talking about the places where we feel safe and unsafe. We had a class discussion and presented our ideas like this. Come into our class and see our display of where we feel safe and unsafe.

Places where we feel safe are...
Click on the image to make it bigger.



Places where we feel
unsafe are...
Click on the image to make it bigger.


Click here to play some fun games that remind us how to keep safe and to identify safe places.




Click here to play these fun jigsaw puzzles about safety




Listen to a story told by Sheriff Skooter that reminds us about wearing seat belts in the car. Click here.



Do you know how to cross at a crossing when there are no lights? Click here



Do you remember how to cross at a crossing when there are lights to help us? See if you're right.

Click here

Now try this fun activity and have a go at crossing the road yourself safely. Click here.

16 comments:

  1. I feel safe at school and I feel unsafe jumping off the skytower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel safe at schoo.I feel unsafe at Northhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel Safe in Shops or markets or in the mall because I tell my family where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learnt to hold Hands with your parent when you
    cross the road

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel unsafe at the warehouse.By Jerome

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel unsafe on The Skytower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel unsafe in a deep pool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When the man is green you can cross the road, but wait till when cars have stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learnt that if you're lost you should ask someone to help who does not look scary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel unsafe in the city or town, and I feel safe at home or a friend's house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learnt that you need to keep yourself safe when you cross the road with your parents or with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the alphabetical words activity I went up to the highest level with out getting one wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel Unsafe on mountains and at the beach,and I feel unsafe in the Snow or at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel Unsafe at Sky City or in the big City.

    ReplyDelete