Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our School Assembly

Yesterday Room 14 and Room 11 hosted the full school assembly. We decided to make the theme minibeasts as we had been learning about them during the term. We learned many things like: being patient, co-operating, listening to each other, learning lines to say, entering and exiting the stage at the right time and being proud of ourselves!
Thank you Room 11 our buddy class for helping us, you were all awesome!

The Narrators

The Katydids
The Ladybirds
The Snails
The Butterflies
The Honeybees


We used our imaginations and made bug glasses for our cat walk at the end of our assembly.
Martin, Haikal, Hannah and Yesha.
Meli, Jade, Blake and Oliver
Mahad, Alexas, Siephanie and Nilpa
Jessica Callum, Jennifer and Alexas
Shrina, Ben, James and Melaia

21 comments:

  1. Well done Room 14. You were all fantastic on Friday and your assembly was a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful assembly! Well done Room 14.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Was scared because the bees had a stinger and I was a Ladybird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The assembly was way cool. It was fun i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On Friday we did the assembly .I was excited, I was a butterfly in it. I had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Friday Room 14 and 11 hosted the assembly. I was nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was funny being a ladybird and I liked catwalk at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On Friday we did an assembly. l felt nervous and I like being a katydid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your butterfly looks cool and colourful From Jade

    ReplyDelete
  10. Matina (Ariana's Mum)April 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM

    Well done everybody in room 14. Your assembly on Friday was just wonderful! I am sure all the teachers, parents and friends did enjoy it.
    Special congratulations to the two narrators; Ariana and Albert for their great Job!
    And of course a big thank you to their lovely teacher Mrs Naran!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was a honey bee i felt shy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was nervous but I had fun

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was a butterfly and I had fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. I felt happy in the assembly I had fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was a narrator.I thought I was going to be nervous, but I really Enjoyed it.I was confident.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i enjoyed being a lady bird i was scared on the catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the assembly and I like the catwalk.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had a very fun time at assembly and really liked our silly glasses

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had such a great time at assembly, making the glasses was really fun! I was a little bit nervous but really liked the songs

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like our class blog and it is good to see everyone with their bug glasses on. I had a good time at assembly too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i was the lady bird in the assembly

    ReplyDelete