Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Friendly 'Wild Things'

In music and drama we have been exploring moving like a 'Wild Thing' . We explored stomping, slithering, sliding, crawling and prancing.
The children also designed their own 'Wild Things' on a programme called Kidpix.
Click on an image to make it bigger and see the expression on our faces! We had fun doing this. Keep watching, there are more pictures to come.

Chalmers and his 'Wild Thing'

Rio doing a wild rumpus with his 'Wild Thing'

Miguel having fun with his 'Wild Thing'

Joel and his 'Wild Thing' are having fun

Bea is stomping around with her 'Wild Thing'

Matthew looks more scary than HIS 'Wild Thing'

3 comments:

  1. We love your pictures. We think they look beautiful, really cool and scary!
    From Room 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room 14 I love the wild things and I love your picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed my dad our classroom blog and he likes it and I think it looks cool too!
    I really like our four pets on our blog.
    I like the frog's sticky tongue and the way it catches its food with its tongue.

    ReplyDelete